At 8th Wonder press, we want to stretch the boundaries of what comics can do. For example: can you tell a complete story in the space of two pages? A few months ago we put out an open call to comics creators and the answer was a resounding yes. at that moment Uncanny Adventures: Duo was born. In fact, we got SO MANY terrific submissions we’re turning the latest volume of Uncanny Adventures into a mini-series!
We’re thrilled that many creators are joining us again, including
- Ellie Fortune, with an all-new Limboland story
- Mister V, with 2 (TWO!) new stories
- Dan Conner, introducing the Zombie Brats to “My Gal, the Zombie”
- Novelist Andrez Bergen
- Mason McKane
- Nico Izambard and Nick Nall
We also have a terrific representation of very talented creators working with us for the very first time
- Ramon Gil, telling us a story of a taxi driver’s worst (or is it best?) day
- Dan Schaefer and John Dover’s Johnny Scotch
- Colorado cartoonist and soon-to-be comics great Conor Smallwood
- Bryan Hoover and Ron Jospeh revealing what’s Under the Bed
These aren’t all of the creators we have lined up, though. We’ll be introducing more of them to you over the next few weeks, so stay tuned.
For now, though, we’d like to present the cover for the first issue of our latest series Uncanny Adventures: Duo!